Thursday, May 21, 2009

Putting PR Reps Together With Bloggers


Jessica Smith is one of the smartest ladies I know and I have learned so much from her! She is actually why I decided to start blogging in the first place and then everything snowballed, which has resulted in three blogs of my own and two that I do product reviews for.

Jessica has amazing contacts and has experienced things that few bloggers have had the opportunity to experience. She recently decided to start a program where she connects bloggers with PR reps using all her contacts both in the blogging world and the media world to unit and help each other out.



The program is called Buzz Cooperative and so far, it has opened doors for me that wouldn't have opened had Jessica not combined her resources and started this great program. For example, I had 20th Century Fox and Paper Shouts run a contest on my blog and the grand prize was a trip to Cancun, Mexico! The same weekend I was contacted by the PR firm for Trump show and All laundry detergent to encourage my readers to vote on Joan and Melissa Rivers videos with All donating money to their charities. In return I got tons of traffic to my blog and swag from the Trump show. Fun stuff!

Do you have a blog? Would you like to participate in product reviews, contests and/or promotions? If you are interested, Click here to visit jessicaknows website!

1 comment:

  1. I do love Jessica! She knows it all and is so sweet about sharing with the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Clicky Web Analytics ss_blog_claim=9d0c63c3ac6227dc7e3134d9b0f2d386